Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
to keep the military industrial complex going strong, pure and simple. to delve a bit deeper into it, the majority of the western world is sick to hell of our constant war, so as of right now we have neither the world support or the domestic support to put "boots on the ground". that sure can change though if assad is taken out of the picture and the "terrorists", who we are now backing, take over. it then becomes much easier to spin it that going in is necessary to stop AQ and keep us safe. sadly, most of the idiots in this country will go along with that narrative, some people just never learn.

all that aside, this latest "chemical weapons" attack reeks of bullshit to me. first off, how do we even know these weapons were used, because we were shown some pictures of dead children and told so? second, even if they were used, how can we be sure it was the assad regime that used them? again, because we were told so. why would the assad regime, who have stabalized the situation to a degree in recent weeks, use chemical weapons when the west has said on numerous occasions that they would intervene if that was the case? the answer, i doubt he would and this is nothing more than more propaganda being shoved down our throats, truely sickening! if chemical weapons were used, my money would be that it was the rebels, possibly with some shady backing. when i hear this kind of shit, my mind asks me who benefits the most from an attack, and in this case the answer is as plain as day.

Why would a lefty like Obama care about keeping the military-industrial complex going? It's easy to believe that Assad did, in fact, use chemical weapons on his people.

Yes I said it right, the UN pussies. You know the ones that hid while being shot at in Syria? That should be enough to wipe the assholes off the Earth there but yet the UN wants more evidence. WTF?

Originally Posted By: vinnietootpicks26
Please let Iran do that so we can get rid of these fuckers once and for all. When are people going to realize that these fucks are the problem. Israel is the only place in that part of the world that is worth anything.

+1

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I'm with you again Vinnie, I wish Iran would have the balls to try to go to war with Israel. Many people don't realize that if we let Israel loose they would wipe most of those Middle Eastern countries off the map. They are begging to do it and as usual the U.S. is holding them back. I honestly hope for once we let them fight, as they would embarrass Iran in a full out war. We have had plenty of war games with Israel and their fighter pilots are some of the best out there. Please Iran buck up and watch what happens!

+1

Israeli military > British military

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.