Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: merlino
2 years ago they had the 2 mastronardo brothers who ran a big time book for the main line folks and in bucks county that wasn't mobbed up and hit the big money people in philly and they got nabbed running it online through costa rica,

Whats the Mastronardo brothers status these days? Are those guys still up and running? Didn't Joe Vito get prison time? Or was it just another slap on the wrist?

He's obvi not getting any type of serious jail time (if any). That being said losing millions is not quite a slap on the wrist lol.

Well i'm sure JV wasn't happy about losing all that money but it's not the first time that has happened and it probably won't be the last. Those guys are mega loaded and probably just consider it the price of doing business. Everytime they get charged they lose major money but then they go right back to what they've done pretty much all their lives...sports betting. The money losses never seem to stop them but i bet a guy like Joe Vito and his brother would think twice about it if they ever got sentenced to some serious time. But they are politically connected so i guess thats not going to happen.

So yes just taking money without prison time is another slap on the wrist as far as Joe Vito and his brother goes.