Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Same thing happening in Nola, except it's the Russians. Albanians and Russians slowly taking over OC, and the Italians aren't gonna be able to fight back because of the lack of a gene pool to recruit from and the unwillingness to make non-Italians...the Roman Empire is a fallin' gentlemen..

I don't see how they're taking over, they're simply operating in their own communities.

Football/soccer and tennis are btw by far the most popular with European bettors. As far as I know Albanians are more recent immigrants and probably still rather follow European sports than American. Albanians were always big football/soccer fans.

I was always wondering, do Italian-American bookies even offer you to bet on European soccer leagues? I guess they don't know that much about this sport because it's not so popular in America. They would have to copy the odds from someone else or something. Would an American bookie accept some bets on let's say some German 2nd division games even though he knows nothing about those teams and soccer in general?