Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
No opinion on the fact that in the LAST 2 YEARS, BOTH Coli and Glimco have been named in RICO Suits that alledge Bill padding, missuse of funds, extortion, vandalism and witness intimidation?????

And what about Steir and James Kossler Stating that teamster problem wasn't a national problem but just a Chicago problem. Due to the corruption and the Chicago mob

Your more credible than James kossler and Ed Steir???
I'm not making this up I'm quoting very credible people, kossler and Steir are 2 of the most
reputable law enforcement officers in the fight against organized crime in American history.

Yes, I have an opinion on these things. But I don't come to the same exaggerated conclusion (based on wishful thinking more than anything else) that you come to. If you wouldn't get so carried away, as you often do, there wouldn't be that much disagreement.

You also have to realize that a non-government RICO civil suit is different than a RICO suit brought by the government, much less an indictment.

And the question remains, no matter how much you want to dance around it - even when Stier's internal investigation got squashed by the union, why wasn't anything picked up by the FBI or Department of Labor?

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

in the year 2k13 knowing someone won't rat is better than them being a murderer

i'm sure the southside can use him

Oh, I see. So not only are you changing the definition of "making your bones," you're also now taking it upon yourself to label guys as made based on your own criteria. rolleyes

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/25/13 01:03 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.