Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
[quote=Lilange]How do they find a way around a trusteeship. And like I said if they suspect any involment or a union member even knowing a member of oc your done I'm talking about teamsters pension and welfare that is where the big money is dont have access then you don't control the unions.

Some examples of that can be found in the link below, [i]The RICO Trusteeships after Twenty Years: Some of the ones that were unsuccessful included:

IBT Local 295

I

http://www.ipsn.org/rico_trusteeships_jacobs.htm

Since they removed Anthony Calagna sr and junior local 295/851 ( they are one local now)
And all of the luchesse influence within the p&w dept of the union ( this is the big money part) their correct it was unsuccessful now you have for every one union trucking co or cargo handling agent 15 that are nonunion. starting pay for any airport job in 1982 was 18+ an hour. Lucky if its 10 an hour now. This has nothing to do with the economy when the mob ran this union everyone was union every airline that pushed cargo every trucker that picked up or dropped off in JFK. Not they way anymore as far as 295/851 goes I think the trusteeship worked to well. Lucky if the union will last another 10 years

"You come at the king you best not miss"-Omar