From the Office of the Commissioners:

Douche Bigelow: Waaaaah!!! I'm too busy to Commish so have JG and JL again as Ass Commishes

Just Lou: Waaaa!! I can't make a draft before Labor Day because I have to go on my 8th vacation of the year!

JG: Sheesh! Okay... it's up to me again. Hopefully I won't make an ASS of myself again this year...

Here's a copy of the first official letter from the Commissioners Office:
Quote:

Invites were sent to last years' players on August 22nd via the email address assigned here at Yahoo. Please join soon if you plan on participating. If you do not want to participate, please let us know so we can invite others.

The tentative Live Draft has been set for Tue Sep 3 7:00pm 7:45pm EDT. If there are issues with this, please let us know. Ass Commish JL will be unavailable from 8/25-8/31 so I was trying to accommodate him. I also didn't want to draft on Labor Day weekend. I'm aware that Sep 3 is only 2 days before the season begins, but I think that should be enough. What about the 7PM ET draft time? (Please remember that if you are unable to attend the draft, or are late or have to leave early, the system can auto-pick for you.)

And most importantly, we all need to kick Rushin' Mafia's (Longneck's) ass this year!

~JG

Last edited by J Geoff; 12/24/13 12:27 PM.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations