GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 717 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,962
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,668
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,489
Posts1,061,833
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73662
10/02/04 01:29 PM
10/02/04 01:29 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
And because I care if someone is killed when they could of easily been taken hostage, you find that unbelievable which is just ignorant and norrow minded, and about saddem killing hundreds of thousands of people has nothing to do with the matter seen as he was captured months ago, and that video was most probably taken after saddam had been caught.
Narrow minded? Please. The enemy is to be killed. I'm sure American soldiers can care less about taking hostages after all they've been through. It isn't narrow minded, it's being realistic. If they are against us, I have NO care for their life. It's about time more balls have been surfacing. Enough of this "rights" shit. If they are the enemy, kill them. And if our civilians are being beheaded, lets behead several of the beheaders' men and see what happens. I find it repulsive anyone can find any sympathy in our enemy, acting like we are the bad guys killing them. Oh wait, another American soldier was killed in an ambush, oh well, the enemies were just doing their job. :rolleyes:

But I'm sure I'm just a narrow minded brutal ignorant person, because even if they are the enemy, I guess we should award them the same amount of compassion they give us. :rolleyes:

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73663
10/02/04 03:28 PM
10/02/04 03:28 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
yeah i'm sure you would of all felt the same if that was an american solidier being shot :rolleyes: don cardi how can you possibly call me a coward? you say that as though you're 1 of those soldiers out there so really your the asshole, Your such a tosser, you can't answer my queation on the beheadings? why not? because you don't have an answer, Some of you people on this board really are stupid, you don't even care about inocent people being killed, hope you rot in hell, and what freedom is this? why are you still in iraq exactly not for freedom what so ever unless freedom is a code for oil :rolleyes:
Ok, you asked what do the brutal beheadings have to do with it. Well at least you recognize that they are brutal. Beheading innocent workers, who are there to try and help train the Iraqi's and build up and modernize Iraq, is a cowardly way of fighting an enemy! It takes four or five of them to capture ONE civilian worker, not a soldier mind you, and they tie him up, pray to thier allah, and then brutally cut his head off. Yet you do NOT want to recognize this form of torture, you will not speak out in defense of those who've been brutally beheaded, you do not condemn these acts, but yet you pick out a soldier shooting the enemy an go off on it. Tell me, when you have seen a terrorist fight a war by taking a postion and exhanging fire with the soldiers? No, what they do is plant car bombs and blow up soldiers and young kids. They fly planes into buidlings where innocent people go to make a living. They hide in Mosques (fully knowing that we agreed to NOT shoot at or blow up a mosque) and use them as a war room, hiding in them, storing thier arms in them and shooting at the Soldiers because they new that the soldiers will not shoot back. Then when we retalliate to protct our country, they run and hide in caves. Thier leaders went and hid in a cave after 9/11, the other leader was found hiding in a hole after the overthrow of his regime. Our President, and the brave Prime Minister went to sleep in thier OWN beds. They are not hiding in caves or holes. In fact our President even flew into Iraq to be with the soldiers on Thanksgiving! When have you seen Bin Laden or Saddam ( before he was found of course ) out in the open supporting thier regimes and terrorist organizations? These are the issues that you should be addressing in your posts and not a picture of a soldier shooting the enemy. To answr your second remark, no I am not one of those soldiers over there fighting a brave war. Unfortunately the military will not take me because I am too old to go and fight for my country. But I do give our soldiers 100% support for thier brave actions, and for your information my family and I have done many things to give to the soldiers and thier families, but, as in the word you used, and "asshole" such as yourself would not have the understanding or the heart to do all that he or she could to help the Soldiers and thier families. Nah, you'd rather trash the soldiers, degrade them, empower the enemy, support the terrorists and talk a bunch of shit instead. As for your third remark about innocent people, listen to yourself, do you hear what you are saying? We don't give a damn about innocent people being killed? You contradict yourself right there and show your ignorance. If we did not give a damn about innocent people being killed, we would have never invaded Afghanistan and overthrew the Taliban, instead we would have let them kill innocent woman and children. If we did not give a damn about innocent people being killed, we would have left Saddam in power, aloowed him to go on torturing and killing thousand of innocents. As for the stupid oil remark, educate yourself on tht one. Iraq was supplying only 3% of thier oil to the rest of the world. Another unknown percentage was involved in scandal between Saddam, France and Germany. All of the money made from Iraq's oil was kept by Saddam, and never put back into the Iraqi economy to help the Iraqi people. Now the Iraqi people will eventually profit form the sales of thier Oil, and we will eventually have a friendly government to deal with in that region. Educate yourself my friend before you make statements and claims that you cannot back up with fact.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73664
10/02/04 04:09 PM
10/02/04 04:09 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
You think i'm empowering the terrorists because I think it's wrong to kill people for no reason.
and before you say there is a reason to kill that man, their clearly is not, you say about invading afganistan and overthrowing the taliban for killing civilians, yes american civilians, you don't give a fuck about any iraq civilians.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73665
10/02/04 04:16 PM
10/02/04 04:16 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Quote:
You think i'm empowering the terrorists because I think it's wrong to kill people for no reason.
and before you say there is a reason to kill that man, their clearly is not, you say about invading afganistan and overthrowing the taliban for killing civilians, yes american civilians, you don't give a fuck about any iraq civilians.
First you do not know what happened before that little bit of video tape. If he was shooting at them before CNN (the most leftist leaning channel out there) decided to start playing the clip then they had every right to kill him. he is the enemy they are insurgents, WHY DO YOU THINK AMERICANS ARE BEING BEHEADED?? Look at the notes the terrorists leave they want their prisoners of war realised so they kill someone. No prisoner means no prisoner of war.

So now I'll play into your little game. You say the marines had no reason to kill that man, ok fine. Explain what reason the insurgents have for beheading innocent americans.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73666
10/02/04 04:20 PM
10/02/04 04:20 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
I don't believe they have any reason for beheading people, I think it's wrong like killing that man was, and you also didn't see what happen before that video tape.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73667
10/02/04 04:22 PM
10/02/04 04:22 PM

yes except i said the word IF......you are saying "there is CLEARLY no reason", there is a big difference in those two statements.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73668
10/02/04 04:29 PM
10/02/04 04:29 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
I said there is no reason to kill the man or do you believe he was already on the floor dead when they cairred on shooting him?

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73669
10/02/04 04:35 PM
10/02/04 04:35 PM

I got an easy question for you...I didn't want to say this but here it is:

How do you or the marines know this INSURGENT (who let me add insurgents are the ones doing carbombs and blowing themselves up) didnt have a bomb attached to him and the second they went over there to take him as prisoner he blew himself up?

Is it better that our marines die to take someone prisoner or shoot him from far away and kill him.

I'm not in the war and neither are you. There is alot more to war than just what you see.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73670
10/02/04 04:40 PM
10/02/04 04:40 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
You continually spew words out of your mouth but do NOT read carefully. Yes it is true that we ousted the taliban for killing American Civilians, and what is wrong with that? Do you have a problem with that? But we also freed the Afghan people from terrorism at the same time. We are still there in Afghanistan, building Hospitals, building schools, helping to put a government in place, allowing woman, for the first time in thier history to be able to learn and vote. Yeah, sounds like a Military who doesn't care huh!
READ MY POST as I CLEARLY say that we DO give a F**K about the Iraqi civilians or we would not be there now! If we didn't give a damn, we would have leveled Iraq and then cut and run. We didn't do that, you know why? Because we DO give a F**K about the Iraqi people. Damn, don't you see that because we DO give a F**K about the Irai people, your country's soldiers and the American Sodliers are getting murdered every day! We could easily cut our losses and pull out of that place, but if we did that then we would be telling the innocent Iraqi people to go to hell. We have stayed the course because we DO give a F**K about the Iraqi People! Is that CLEAR enough for you?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73671
10/02/04 04:43 PM
10/02/04 04:43 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
I said there is no reason to kill the man or do you believe he was already on the floor dead when they cairred on shooting him?
How do YOU know that there was no reason to kill that man? Don Michael give you a scenerio and I agree with Don Michael's assesment. You definatley need to think a little more before you talk.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73672
10/02/04 04:44 PM
10/02/04 04:44 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

What the FUCK do Iraqi civilians have to do with this? That man was an Iraqi soldier, that is perfect reason for him to be shot. Period.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73673
10/02/04 04:47 PM
10/02/04 04:47 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
It's extremly easy to get a reaction out of you people also you all like to read into things far too much and like i said before one of the main reasons your still in iraq is for oil and power, and yes you ARE a warmonger.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73674
10/02/04 04:50 PM
10/02/04 04:50 PM

wow you don't read into anything and that is your problem. Go back and read don cardi's post about oil, because I can't waste my time explaining that to you again.

How come when someone makes a point against you you dodge it? I gave you a scenario and you didnt answer it. You are just like the stupid liberals in this country, although you are a little better since I don't have to SEE you everyday.

Go do some research on how a war works and why exactly we are in Iraq and then I'll have an intelligent conversation with you.

Not you taking a 3 second clip and labeling all Marines bad nad America bad and saying there is no reason for what happened.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73675
10/02/04 04:52 PM
10/02/04 04:52 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
It's extremly easy to get a reaction out of you people also you all like to read into things far too much and like i said before one of the main reasons your still in iraq is for oil and power, and yes you ARE a warmonger.
Is this why we are using oil for their country? I love how you are jumping around so much. OMG HE KILED HYM.

He was a soldier.

OMG UR THER 4 OYL.

And I could care less. We are using oil for their country now. And for all I care, Iraq can be another Puerto Rico. I'm all for it.

Quote:
How come when someone makes a point against you you dodge it? I gave you a scenario and you didnt answer it. You are just like the stupid liberals in this country, although you are a little better since I don't have to SEE you everyday.
He wants the final word.

Quote:
Not you taking a 3 second clip and labeling all Marines bad nad America bad and saying there is no reason for what happened.
It's very easy for another country to criticize us today. If England was making a profit off of oil from there his lips would be shut.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73676
10/02/04 04:55 PM
10/02/04 04:55 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] It's extremly easy to get a reaction out of you people also you all like to read into things far too much and like i said before one of the main reasons your still in iraq is for oil and power, and yes you ARE a warmonger.
Is this why we are using oil for their country? I love how you are jumping around so much. OMG HE KILED HYM.

He was a soldier.

OMG UR THER 4 OYL.

And I could care less. We are using oil for their country now. And for all I care, Iraq can be another Puerto Rico. I'm all for it. [/b][/quote]Then if your all for it your just another stupid warmonger, and ok when did i spell like that :rolleyes: how mature of you.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73677
10/02/04 04:57 PM
10/02/04 04:57 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I'm a warmonger? Why don't you start MAKING points instead of resorting to name calling? Saddam had nine years to hide his weapons. You made not one point, go read Cardi's post. Oh sorry, you'll just reply to me and still ignore him.

If a British soldier killed that man you would not make this thread and I could bet on that.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73678
10/02/04 04:58 PM
10/02/04 04:58 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
wow you don't read into anything and that is your problem. Go back and read don cardi's post about oil, because I can't waste my time explaining that to you again.

Go do some research on how a war works and why exactly we are in Iraq and then I'll have an intelligent conversation with you.

Alot of my points have been dodged and i wasn't complaining so stop your whinging.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73679
10/02/04 05:00 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

No, you are dodging points. An American soldier killed an Iraqi soldier, for instance, the soldiers that probably raped and beat Jessica Lynch, and many other POWs. An American killed an Iraqi soldier, we are so evil. A British soldier killed an Iraqi soldier, he's doing his job.

DODGING points? Is that why all of your posts are one sentence while we are refuting all you are saying? :rolleyes:

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73680

wow great comeback.....why weren't you up there debating Bush a few nights ago.

There I'll get the final word in, well for now at least.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73681
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
I'm a warmonger? Why don't you start MAKING points instead of resorting to name calling? Saddam had nine years to hide his weapons. You made not one point, go read Cardi's post. Oh sorry, you'll just reply to me and still ignore him.

If a British soldier killed that man you would not make this thread and I could bet on that.
O how many weapons of mass destruction you found upto now? and if a british soldier killed that man i would have made this thread maybe you don't understand yet so i'll spell it out for you. I AM AGAINST THE WAR IN IRAQ. problem?

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73682
10/02/04 05:02 PM
10/02/04 05:02 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
wow great comeback.....why weren't you up there debating Bush a few nights ago.

There I'll get the final word in, well for now at least.
Maybe i wasn't debating about bush few nights ago cos i wasn't here? yes i do have a social life, unlike some.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73683
10/02/04 05:03 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

No, if it was a British soldier, you wouldn't.

Sorry if you have trouble reading, but Saddam was had NINE years to have his weapons (which can he made in a fucking truck) hidden in Syria or elsewhere.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73684

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] I'm a warmonger? Why don't you start MAKING points instead of resorting to name calling? Saddam had nine years to hide his weapons. You made not one point, go read Cardi's post. Oh sorry, you'll just reply to me and still ignore him.

O how many weapons of mass destruction you found upto now? and if a british soldier killed that man i would have made this thread maybe you don't understand yet so i'll spell it out for you. I AM AGAINST THE WAR IN IRAQ. problem? [/b][/quote]Mustard gas, sirene gas both found by Polish troops. Labs to make the chemicals found by us. Warheads to shoot off the chemicals found by Poland but you don't hear about it.

Ok you see you just stated it. You are against the War in Iraq so therefore you go around picking apart bits and pieces of it and trying to make everyone look bad.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73685
10/02/04 05:05 PM
10/02/04 05:05 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
I think anyone that is pro war on iraq is bad, whats your point exactly.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73686
10/02/04 05:06 PM
10/02/04 05:06 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Don Vercetti, Don Michael,

We are men of reason. It is very clear, from reading this idiots posts, that he is an uneducated person who does not have the ability to read and assess other people's points. This ignoramus definatley has a one track mind and not one of us is going to make him see a different perspective. He doesn't want to see a different perspective. he doesn;t even want to hear what others have to say. He just keeps saying the same things, over and over again. So I suggest that we don't even bother responding to this asshole any longer. Let him go protest somewhere in his country against the Soldiers. He calls us warmongers! LOL! Was it our country who decalred war? Or was it our countrie's innocent civilians that were murdered on that sunny morning three years ago? Hmmm, this is the same kind of a person that if his country was attacked and his government did nothing about it, he would be screaming bloody murder calling his leaders cowards, etc. Bottom line is that you just have to eventually ignore ignorance such as his or he'll just keep going on and on.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73687
10/02/04 05:07 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Points? You have none. "i think al u war suporterz r bad."

Wow, excellent debating. You have shown me the light. Oh sorry, I was immature again, right?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73688

Quote:
What I'm saying is that even you HAVE to realize the threats associated with a soldier going up to an insurgent to take him prisoner. BUT you won't admit it because you are against the war therefore whatever happens in the war you won't give ANYONE right.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73689
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
No, if it was a British soldier, you wouldn't.
Yes i would, you obviously don't know me very well and you completly ignored me when told you i was against the war on iraq so don't say i ignore your posts.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73690
10/02/04 05:09 PM
10/02/04 05:09 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] No, if it was a British soldier, you wouldn't.
Yes i would, you obviously don't know me very well and you completly ignored me when told you i was against the war on iraq so don't say i ignore your posts. [/b][/quote]Sure, is this why I explain myself and you move on?

"YOU DIDN'T FIND WMD!"

He had nine years to hide them.

"YOUR BAD IF YOU SUPPORT THE WAR."

Oh yeah, I can see you at the podium.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73691
10/02/04 05:10 PM
10/02/04 05:10 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] I think anyone that is pro war on iraq is bad, whats your point exactly.
What I'm saying is that even you HAVE to realize the threats associated with a soldier going up to an insurgent to take him prisoner. BUT you won't admit it because you are against the war therefore whatever happens in the war you won't give ANYONE right. [/b][/quote]That terrorist could of had a bomb but after in the interview with the soldier did he say that terrorist had a bomb? and you say cos i'm against the war i don't have an opinion on it, me being against it is an opinion in it self.

Who's keyzer soze?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull