I predicted this months ago and no one could believe it, but the crazies are going to re-convene congress and try to impeach the president. I think it could pass the House. Not that there are grounds for impeachment, but that won't stop them (many of whom unfortunately have found these formerly civil boards) from doing it. He will never be convicted in the Senate, but once they fail to shut down the government and not pay our bills, their choice will be governing or wasting more time and money with an impeachment of a president who they hate because he is not white, and who stuck it to McCain and Romney at the polls. After all the Republicans have demonstrated that they are better at lying and posturing than they are at governing. In a way I hope they succeed because then come 2014 they will lose the House and Senate and then Obama and the congress can restore the voting rights act, increase the minimum wage, do tax reform and otherwise set their hair on fire for the final two years of his adminsitration. It will also seal the Republican's fate in 2016 in the presidential election.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."