GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (Ben54, Toodoped, RushStreet, 3 invisible), 601 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,252
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,523
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,400
Posts1,060,200
Members10,349
Most Online911
3 hours ago
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Oklahoma race murder #736097
08/22/13 03:53 PM
08/22/13 03:53 PM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
OK so now there is a murder in Duncan Oklahoma by two black and one white gang members who said they killed an Australian white cracker age 22 here on a baseball scholarship just for the fun of it. They used the word "Woods" as a derogatory term for white people and claimed to have killed 5 "Woods". One made a racist anti- white video.
My question is this: Following the Travon Martin shooting, the media, the NAACP Sharpton and others went ballistic. The news media was on it 24 hours a day. Then, the POTUS, Obama comes out and gets involved because an unarmed black man is killed. I would like to know where obamma is now? Where is MSNBC ?? where is Sharpton ? Why isn't this on the news 24 hours a day ?? The unarmed white cracker boy was just minding his own business. Why do we have such a double standard in the USA?? I am getting sick of it

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736115
08/22/13 05:40 PM
08/22/13 05:40 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
I was gonna post the same thing. See how much attention the Trayvon Martin case got? And then this gets no media attention at all. You know if this case was the other way around the media, posters on here, Al Sharpton, ect would be going crazy over this. But you think Al Sharpton cares about this? No way he could care less, sickening.

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 08/22/13 05:41 PM.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736116
08/22/13 05:48 PM
08/22/13 05:48 PM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
I forgot to mention one other thing--- they shot him in the BACK
what brave thugs they were.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736134
08/22/13 07:21 PM
08/22/13 07:21 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Obama doesn't care because the victim is not black. j/s

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736140
08/22/13 07:31 PM
08/22/13 07:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: bigboy
OK so now there is a murder in Duncan Oklahoma by two black and one white gang members who said they killed an Australian white cracker age 22 here on a baseball scholarship just for the fun of it. They used the word "Woods" as a derogatory term for white people and claimed to have killed 5 "Woods". One made a racist anti- white video.
My question is this: Following the Travon Martin shooting, the media, the NAACP Sharpton and others went ballistic. The news media was on it 24 hours a day. Then, the POTUS, Obama comes out and gets involved because an unarmed black man is killed. I would like to know where obamma is now? Where is MSNBC ?? where is Sharpton ? Why isn't this on the news 24 hours a day ?? The unarmed white cracker boy was just minding his own business. Why do we have such a double standard in the USA?? I am getting sick of it

First, because the libs in the mainstream media don't care about this as much as the Treyvon case. With the Treyvon case, they can explot it to their agenda.

Second, many may not want to acknowledge it but the shock-value just isn't there when it's black perpetrators in crimes. It's so common, so unsurprising, that it's what people have come to expect.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736156
08/22/13 08:42 PM
08/22/13 08:42 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Speaking of Treyvon, down in Florida George Zimmerman was out looking for a new gun with his lawyer. Has his eye on a tactical shotgun. Check this thing out, it's a Kel-Tec KSG. Holds 12 12gauge shells.

Story @ http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/george-zimmerman-shotgun-kel-tec-trayvon-martin-shop-gun/

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736195
08/22/13 11:12 PM
08/22/13 11:12 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
add another one to the list...89 y/o ww2 veteran who survived okinawa beaten and killed by you guessed it, blacks. call it "racist" or whatever the fuck other bullshit justification the sad sacks of shit on the left want to use, but the honest truth is that blacks commit murder and countless other acts of violent crime totally out of proportion to their numbers, yet they wonder why they are profiled. something tells me that these 2 scumbags wouldn't have stood much of a chance 70+ years ago, but they are typical of the gangsta culture, total cowards. here's to hoping that these 2 pieces of shit get whats coming to them, hopefully in the form of a 230 grain pain pill!

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/el...iz/-/index.html

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 08/22/13 11:20 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736199
08/22/13 11:17 PM
08/22/13 11:17 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
First of all, this has gotten media attention. I read about. I saw it covered on the news. I don't live in or near Oklahoma, so that means it has gotten national coverage.

Second of all, the murderers were immediately arrested and charged. The 15 and 16 year old were charged with first degree murder and the 17 year old charged as an accessory. They will be tried as adults and judged by a jury of their peers for this disgusting and despicable act.

What nobody here has mentioned, and the reason that people were so upset about George Zimmerman, was that he had not been arrested, and there didn't seem to be any indication that it was going to happen. Big difference.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Five_Felonies] #736200
08/22/13 11:18 PM
08/22/13 11:18 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
add another one to the list...89 y/o ww2 veteran who survived okinawa beaten and killed by you guessed it, blacks. call it "racist" or whatever the fuck other bullshit justification the sad sacks of shit on the left want to use, but the honest truth is that blacks commit murder and countless other acts of violent crime totally out of proportion to their numbers, yet they wonder why they are profiled. something tells me that these 2 scumbags wouldn't have stood much of a chance 70+ years ago, but they are typical of the gangsta culture, total cowards. here's to hoping that these 2 pieces of shit get whats coming to them, hopefully in the form of a 230 grain pain pill!

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/el...iz/-/index.html

Working link to yet another unsurprising story...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/...hotos-released/

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736201
08/22/13 11:29 PM
08/22/13 11:29 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
A WW 2 vet who survived Okinawa?!?! What is the world coming too???? What the fuck! These motherless fucks beat and killed a man who fought and died for this country before their own MOTHERS existed. They deserve a slow and painful death. Unbelievable! mad mad Hey Sharpton you raising hell now? You cry murder over a pissant kid and ignore an old man getting beaten to death!!

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: Sicilian Babe] #736205
08/22/13 11:50 PM
08/22/13 11:50 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
First of all, this has gotten media attention. I read about. I saw it covered on the news. I don't live in or near Oklahoma, so that means it has gotten national coverage.

Second of all, the murderers were immediately arrested and charged. The 15 and 16 year old were charged with first degree murder and the 17 year old charged as an accessory. They will be tried as adults and judged by a jury of their peers for this disgusting and despicable act.

These stories will be out of the news within a week. Just like the story about the black kid that shot the baby in it's stroller. Just like the story about the black guy invading the home and beating the woman inside (caught on camera). Hardly the circus that surrounded Zimmerman/Treyvon case.

Quote:
What nobody here has mentioned, and the reason that people were so upset about George Zimmerman, was that he had not been arrested, and there didn't seem to be any indication that it was going to happen. Big difference.

As we've seen, it's highly debatable whether he should have been arrested. Certainly not charged. And even after he was arrested and charged, libs (like yourself) were mad he was found not guilty.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/22/13 11:56 PM.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736222
08/23/13 02:01 AM
08/23/13 02:01 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss

Time.com article on race and the Christopher Lane murder.

Don’t Ignore Race in Christopher Lane’s Murder

The association of young black men with violence doesn't come out of thin air

By John McWhorter
Aug. 22, 2013

Australian Christopher Lane was killed on Monday in Oklahoma by three teens, one of whom has said they were just “bored.” The right is complaining that the media is making nothing of the fact that two of the teens were black whereas Lane was white, as opposed to the massive alarm sounded in cases such as white (or white-ish) George Zimmerman killing black Trayvon Martin. And again the cry was heard that there is more “black-on-black” or “black-on-white” crime than “white-on-black,” and that young black men are in fact more of a problem than people like Zimmerman.

The numbers don’t lie: young black men do commit about 50% of the murders in the U.S. We don’t yet know whether the attack on Lane was racially motivated, nor can we know whether the three black boys who attacked a white boy on a Florida school bus recently would not have done the same to a black kid. (Critics took Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to task for not condemning the violence.) But hardly uncommon are cases such as the two black guys who doused a white 13-year-old with gasoline and lit him on fire, saying “You get what you deserve, white boy” (Kansas City, Mo.) or 20 black kids who beat up white Matthew Owens on his porch “for Trayvon” (Mobile, Ala.).

So, it’s just fake to pretend that the association of young black men with violence comes out of thin air. Young black men murder 14 times more than young white men. If the kinds of things I just mentioned were regularly done by whites, it’d be trumpeted as justification for being scared to death of them.

It’s not that black communities are in complete denial about these statistics — Stop the Violence events are a staple of high-crime areas. But let’s face it: black America isn’t nearly as indignant about black boys killing one another or whites as about the occasional white cop killing one black boy, even though the former wreaks much more havoc in black communities. There is no coordinated nationwide movement equivalent to the one Martin galvanized. There are no thoughtful films “exploring” black-on-black crime the way Fruitvale Station treats the death of Oscar Grant, a young black man who was killed by transit police in Oakland, Calif.

And recent example illustrates how many blacks feel about who is murdering whom. Two weeks ago, an NYPD cop killed 14-year-old Shaaliver Douse. Douse was in the process of shooting other people, and had been charged with shooting someone else in May — and yet his aunt compared him to Martin. In her mind, the main sin was the white cop’s.

Granted, it seems a lot easier to do something about the Zimmermans than the black thugs. Protest profiling and police departments institute new programs. But black thugs aren’t moved by protests, so it can seem like we’re just stuck with them.

But who’s to say what would happen if black America exerted even half of the emotional fervor and brainpower it does over cases like Martin’s to thinking about how to keep black boys from going wrong? Annette John-Hall had some wise words on this last year. What kind of self-image do we have to assume we can only change others, but not ourselves?

For the time being, though, it’s time for the media to stop proudly emblazoning the race of white cops who kill black boys while cagily describing black teens as, say, “from the grittier part of town,” as has been the case regarding Lane’s killers. The media needs to be as honest with black people as we need to be with ourselves. No group gets ahead by turning away from its real problems.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736225
08/23/13 02:52 AM
08/23/13 02:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Great article. Full of inconvenient facts libs want to ignore. I'm surprised something like that would be published in Time. Maybe because the journalist was black.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/23/13 02:54 AM.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736236
08/23/13 05:07 AM
08/23/13 05:07 AM
ChardeeMcDennis Offline
Button
ChardeeMcDennis  Offline
Button
jesus you people are going way overboard here, this thread is decending into racism "blacks do this, blacks do that, blacks are bad". chill the fuck out.

you act like every instance of a black guy being murdered by a white guy gets blown up by the media, it was one case and it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

there's plenty of instances of a white guy killing black guy that gets little or no media attention so stop focusing on this ONE case as if it represents some massive anti-white agenda.

what's next? someone posting the OJ simpson case crying about how much media attention is given to a black man killing a white woman and how it would NEVER happen if OJ was white and nicole was black? get a fucking grip.

judging by the clear distaste toward black people shown in this thread i'd say most of you probably have prejudices under the surface and if you were speaking to a friend rather than on a forum you'd probably be using very different words than "black" too.

maybe you guys should go and post on the identical thread on the stormfront forum, i'm sure there's one there and i'm sure it's filled with the exact same crap, just with more colourful words.

oh and by the way, i'm half black, and no i have never robbed, raped or killed anybody. weird huh??

"It's not personal Sonny, it's strictly business"
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736252
08/23/13 07:27 AM
08/23/13 07:27 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
McWhorter is full of self-hate, so of course he would appeal to ignorant conservatives. It's how he makes his living. To write that there are no films which thoughtfully examine black-on-black violence shows that he must not have ever heard of A Soldier's Story, Clockers, Adulthood, Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned, Boyz in the Hood, or several others. Or more likely he's just ignoring those films so he can do his literary tapdance...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: ChardeeMcDennis] #736253
08/23/13 07:29 AM
08/23/13 07:29 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: ChardeeMcDennis
jesus you people are going way overboard here, this thread is decending into racism "blacks do this, blacks do that, blacks are bad". chill the fuck out.

you act like every instance of a black guy being murdered by a white guy gets blown up by the media, it was one case and it only sparked off a huge story because white cops refused to arrest a man who murdered a boy.

there's plenty of instances of a white guy killing black guy that gets little or no media attention so stop focusing on this ONE case as if it represents some massive anti-white agenda.

what's next? someone posting the OJ simpson case crying about how much media attention is given to a black man killing a white woman and how it would NEVER happen if OJ was white and nicole was black? get a fucking grip.

judging by the clear distaste toward black people shown in this thread i'd say most of you probably have prejudices under the surface and if you were speaking to a friend rather than on a forum you'd probably be using very different words than "black" too.

maybe you guys should go and post on the identical thread on the stormfront forum, i'm sure there's one there and i'm sure it's filled with the exact same crap, just with more colourful words.

oh and by the way, i'm half black, and no i have never robbed, raped or killed anybody. weird huh??

Quite well stated.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: ChardeeMcDennis] #736254
08/23/13 07:43 AM
08/23/13 07:43 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

clap

Couldn't have said it better, myself.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: IvyLeague] #736260
08/23/13 09:16 AM
08/23/13 09:16 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Great article. Full of inconvenient facts libs want to ignore. I'm surprised something like that would be published in Time. Maybe because the journalist was black.

When are you and yours going to get a grip on the truth? No one is ignoring any violence against anyone. BTW I didn't notice any of you righties saying kind things about the black bookkeeper who talked yet another white guy out of shooting up a school.

Self examination is something you people out to consider. You are ill informed and you are spreading falsehoods, innuendoes and misinformation. I know your agenda, and it is, to say the lease un American.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: dontomasso] #736277
08/23/13 10:23 AM
08/23/13 10:23 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
But DT, it's the gospel according to St. Fox News. lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #736282
08/23/13 10:48 AM
08/23/13 10:48 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
But DT, it's the gospel according to St. Fox News. lol
TIS

Oh, well never mind. If it was on Fox it must be true. Kind of like "It's true. I read it on the internet."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: ChardeeMcDennis] #736288
08/23/13 11:23 AM
08/23/13 11:23 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Typical liberal response from you, SC, TIS, Lilo, and DT. Is that your answer for everything? The racism card. Get the fuck out of here.

Bottom line: I don't watch Fox News, I have a lot of black friends who don't murder, steal or commit violence, and I fully support tolerance across the board. But the data doesn't lie. There is a real problem in black communities in this country. How can you ignore the fact that black men commit homicide at a rate 10 times that of whites and Hispanics combined? It's their own damn fault and they have to fix it. No matter of apologizing from the "white man" does anything.

And for the record, trayvon Martin was not some damn innocent kid all you people are making out to be. Lets just agree on that right now. Zimmerman shot someone who was banging his head into the concrete and punching his lights out. What would any of you done given the circumstances?

It just goes to show the left (and the right too) will use anything and twist it to their own advantage. I'm not racist. So anyone who replies to this post better not throw that at me. Make a decent argument for christs sake

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #736290
08/23/13 11:25 AM
08/23/13 11:25 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Name five of the "lot of black friends" you claim to have.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: dontomasso] #736291
08/23/13 11:28 AM
08/23/13 11:28 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Name five of the "lot of black friends" you claim to have.

Due to privacy I won't name them on here. I'll pm them to you DT. But now it's my turn. Name five black friends YOU have. I doubt you have that many living in the suburbs yet you still claim to be some heroic standout liberal

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736312
08/23/13 12:33 PM
08/23/13 12:33 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
some real strong arguments being made, especially the call to name your black friends. i guess since joe didn't do it, he's a racist. the constant deflection is always amusing as well. lets not actually look at the issue being talked about, violence in the black community, lets frame everyone who wants to discuss it as racist. that attitude is one of the contributing factors to the violence, the reluctance to even address it. citing facts is now racist i guess.

we also have the same few who are stuck so tight in their parties politics that its a real surprise they are even able to breath. we have seen numerous silly references to fox news, as if anyone in this debate has even mentioned them. these are the same people who think that discredits someone, yet are all too quick to look to msnbc or any other biased media outlet as some sort of beacon for honesty, simply another example of the blinding effects of partisian poltics. being called a racist on this site carries about the same weight as being labeled a monster by a vegan for eating meat, not much.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736314
08/23/13 12:43 PM
08/23/13 12:43 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
^Thank you FF. Interestingly enough the only thing dontomasso asks me out of my entire post was how many black friends I had. Really pal is that all you can come up with? Come on let's debate here. Let's talk about the real issue: violence committed by black men in this country

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736400
08/23/13 05:52 PM
08/23/13 05:52 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Hey, I have two black friends, so what; Dolores and Paul. Libs and Cons...all we are saying, is give peace a chance. Remember, news media are in business for one thing---- to make money. Every day on average there are 85 people in the USA killed by guns. That's should be the focus; not what color, religion, ethnicity was responsible. Look at the bigger picture - people are killing people for really stupid reasons. OUR SOCIETY is responsible. Let's fix it.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: SC] #736411
08/23/13 07:10 PM
08/23/13 07:10 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: SC

clap

Couldn't have said it better, myself.

As opposed to the liberal media, contrary to the criminal statistics that show FAR more black on white violence, picking out anecdotal evidence like the Trayvon case and then determining that "white hispanics killed trayvon, white hispanics do that, white people are bad and racist" despite the fact that modern America is by the far the least racist society in human history.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 08/23/13 07:12 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736412
08/23/13 07:13 PM
08/23/13 07:13 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Oh, and this kind of shit, regardless of race, creed, nationality or ideology of the criminal scum like these people are the reason I carry a concealed 45.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736422
08/23/13 07:35 PM
08/23/13 07:35 PM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
There are a lot of murders in Fayetteville (NC), Raleigh, and Durham NC. Every night on the local news, not FOX- we see the arrested criminals and the photos don't lie.

Re: Oklahoma race murder [Re: bigboy] #736436
08/23/13 09:18 PM
08/23/13 09:18 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
By the way, one of the teenagers charged in the original case referenced here is white. Does that change anything? No, it doesn't. It doesn't change the fact that an innocent man is dead, killed by three despicable excuses for a human being.

Chardee, I see that you're new here on the boards. Welcome! Hope you stick around.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull