Originally Posted By: Tommydesimone44
I read the book and I personally think albert demeo is full of shit!!! I don't doubt that roy was a good dad but him carrying a gun at 12 years old and given all those tasks by roy seem a little far fetched for me.. He also has plenty of facts that were in murder machine not matching up with him.. Such as anthony senter being Roy's number 2 after they clipped Chris. There's more but that will take all night!!!

I completely agree. I've read the book, seen his spot on tv, seen his ebay store and I have a very strong feeling of being bullshitted everytime I get near the guy in any manner whether it be by reading or seeing him on the tv or internet. And I've a pretty good bullshit meter for reasons better left unsaid. It seems some people just take everything this guy says and puts out as fucking gospel though and I can't understand why except for the fact that they're either extremely naive or have a bad case of hero worship with the asshole. But yes, I think the guy is full of shit and has made it his lifes work/intent to capitalize off of dads murderous reputation. I have to congratulate him for ripping the public off but I wouldn't subject myself to his bullshit.