Originally Posted By: Revis_Island
Originally Posted By: SonnyL
Originally Posted By: Thaddeus
I'm sure this has been discussed and I apologize in advance. That said, anyone know the names of any non full blooded Italians who were made? The names of the individuals and the families they were inducted in would be great. I know John Veasey, John Gotti jr., and Steve Flemmi were not full blooded. Are there any more? Any guys with no Italian heritage at all?

Steve Flemmi turned down his button I think you mean frank "Cadillac frank" salemme who was half Irish and eventually boss of the patriarcas and he made his son frank jr who was only one quarter Italian

It is also possible that Frank Narducci jr of Philadelphia may not be Italian he was adopted by Bruno family soldier\capo Chickie Narducci but I don't know if he's Italian or another ethnicity

I said this in a recent thread. But if Frankie Narducci was adopted in infancy and he grew up italian then I would consider him italian American. Because his last name is italian and being italian is in his blood.

no being italian is not in his blood, just because he was raised as an italian does not make him of italian descent, but like i said before i dont know what ethnicity his biological parents were so it is possible that they were also italian