im just guessing. asking questions. vinny ocean would have put this on john riggi or anthony capo(when they flipped 2000) I know ocean was a Brooklyn guy maybe capo. so I guess im ruling riggi/decavs out of the equation. the fred/s.i. guy was killed before or after rotondo hit. maybe gotti did do the hit, but gravano was the Brooklyn guy he never put this hit on gotti but every other one. I always read that docks were split in 2. westside had new jersey and florida gambinos bk/si. the decavs always had a big Brooklyn crew goin back to sam th plum. corky,whitey,db$$$ who got took over by big paul and a lot others. sam2222 your probably right could you just elaborate on the scam this jesse guy did. who was the underboss for the decavs at the time the gay guy who was close to gotti. I don't believe the whole gotti made riggi afraid at the funeral thats just rotondo's son trying to make riggi look like a pussy from the stand, whne he would never make his bones himself. bosses have to respect each other in person novmatter how small a family, espeacially in front of made guys.seems like they were good friends. could use them in a war against chin goes back to why gotti wanted morris levys good friend corky dead. maybe he step on some loansharks territory or numbers spot. colombos have the biggest presence there. what was his positon on the docks?