I dont know whats up with the case ,and he dont have a problem with most those guys....he is made cant touch him ,It would of been differnt for Nicky jr.and Joey M. If Nick SR. did not do to his father and uncle the things he did ,Joey has never been liked by anyone but little nick down here. Up there the bums that Joey grew up with yea they backed him bc his dad and uncles{u know your a teen and your boy has mob fam and he is saying lets go ,and u dont have a mind so u go} ,so they figure we can get this shitthat nicky sr had set up.Anyone that would fight they were allmost all were dead or in jail. But if joey was not so jeloius and greedy him and his so called best friend could have put together a good little unit back then nickjr has some brains.and joey could have handled the street stuff. Jr was just doing stuff for his dad {doing what he was told} If Joey would have said nick do u think we can get together on this bc i have so people that dont like the way it is going down wit your dad in jail .He just started shooting and look at that fam they cant get anything together.Dont get me wrong stuff is being done but is not OC it is not LCN it is shit..that is what Joey is and was...

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/17/13 01:42 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."