It's a real shame what has become of boxing. These days it seems people rather watch the MMA stuff which i enjoy too. But i miss the old rivalries and great fights and fighters i grew up watching. Theres still a good fight every once in awhile but to me it's nothing like it used to be.

As a kid there was no cable tv so i used to listed on the radio and they would have a reporter watching the fight at one of the closed circuit locations and the guy would come out in between rounds and update what was happening. The Foreman-Ali fight he's coming out round after round saying how Foreman was just beating on Ali and then i think it was the 8th round the guy couldn't even talk and he just started blurting out Ali knocked him out! Ali knocked him out! Thats all he kept saying. It was really late at night but i was a huge Ali fan as a kid and i'm jumping up and down on my bed just yelling Ali ! Ali! lol! My mother came in screaming at me and then my dad came in and asked what the hell was going on and when i told him Ali just KO'd Big George he couldn't believe it and told my mom to shut up so we could listen to what the guy on the radio was saying. One of my favorite sports moments of all time is when Ali took Big George out that day.