Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Good point. Also the Wild Bunch was larger than Jimmy, Harry and Butch. They were the leaders, but they controlled Gerald Scarpelli, Jerry Scalise, Lenny Forresta and a few others. They used to hang out at the Survivor's Club on Taylor Street before Marco D'Amico took it over when they went to prison in the 1970s.

Any idea which building it was in? I have pinpointed the intersection but can't figure out which corner. (SW, NE etc.)

I think it was on Loomis right off Taylor no? I'm not sure unfortunately. Sorry.

According to this comment under an article on the current talk of the town, Mr. Mike Magnificchi, on ANP it was Taylor & May.

Carmen 1492 The Don • 2 years ago
Don, Thank you for that info, I remember when I was very young, I was walking with my father on Taylor & May St, where the Survivor's Club was, I saw a man yelling at a couple of guys, my father told me his name was "Needles", and that he was a mean and powerful guy. do you know who that man was?

If that's right and it is literally on the corner it's either now an Italian restaurant, hookah bar, bank or burger joint.

But, who knows.