Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Seems like you have got it down to a mathematical precision what is right and what is wrong. So let me ask you this, when when an enemy is willing to run a couple of commercial airliners into a building and kill thousands of innocent people because the people in the country dont believe in Allah, are they worse than the country who has a soldier who kills one innocent child? Or are they equally bad?

Its good that you think that killing children is bad, so do i. It just so happens that the people we are fighting against happen to use children as shields and then point the finger at us. But you got it down to a science what is good and what is bad. You should be running a country. Its just so simple aint it.

Your such a "deep" thinker. Your like every philosophy major that I met in college. Everybody is else is closed minded but you right?
LOL.

Well, I am really sorry if you think I believe I am ALWAYS right. I never had such an opinion about myself.
But, as for comparing those terrorists to soldiers who kill one innocent, then yes, I think they are equally bad, because I think a soldier capable of such a thing would be also capable to imitate those terrorists if HIS government ordered it.

Also, wasn't Bin Laden initially a friend of the USA? I mean, they almost "created" him and now seem to have forgotten about it.

But anyway, I don't want to argue about politics etc. I just didn't initially get it why so much hostility towards Snowden and Manning. If somebody did the same thing to Putin, I would only be happy.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."