Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

And why wouldn't I believe you? You sound like you're in your mid 20's with a psyche formed in a scumbag totalitarian country. It's not your fault. If your parents cared anything about you they would have tried to get you out sooner. I actually pity you. But I'm glad you ended up in Italy.

Have you ever heard about the concept of "arrogance" and "fanaticism"? That's what you are made of, as it seems from your posts in this particular thread. In the others you make sense, but here you seem to come from a country far more totalitarian than mine, as you justify murder of innocent people by soldiers, and I don't.
Calling a "naive child" everybody who doesn't agree with you is a clear sign of arrogance and fanaticism (which is the same as "patriotism").
Anyway, I would prefer to be a naive child than somebody who justifies murder for the good of the country.

Everybody can vomit arrogance and insults, what about EXPLAINING your point of view?

That you think I'm a fanatic tells me everything I need to know about you. Only someone from your part of the world would think that. Because here in the civilized world I'm considered pretty liberal about most things.

And I don't justify murder for the good of the country. But I do advocate killing to protect it. There's a big difference.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.