I think you almost have to be a fool, sometimes to believe in some of these poles. After all people can say anything they want and people will spread it around if it fits their own needs. That include telling people that the other guys is for something he isn't and also that they are for something when they are not.

If you run for office these days you seem to have a pass to say what ever you want. One thing I will predict. Thta no matter who is in office this time next year. The people will be bitching and the fingers will be pointing.

I think you should all do a write in vote and vote for ME After all I am not Bush and I am not Kerry. I owe nothing to any party or side and I have taken no money from any group or company.

I will work for less money. By the Way, Yes, I am for that, but not for that other thing. Both those other guys are wrong, but I can fix it if you elect ME! I am FATHERSSON Lesser of the three evils.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!