Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
[quote]Originally posted by Senza Mama:
[b] [QUOTE]...just I've never seen much of Fox or CBS to comment on their reporting style or political viewpoint. As for my interest in the debates, well as we've seen over the past 18 months the President of USA doesn't just have an impact on what happens inside America but in the rest of the world as well. So in that indirect sense the outcome of the election does affect me. Generally I think these TV "debates" can swing those who are genuinely undecided.
So again...if you're that interested in the debates and U.S. election, which is applaudable...where have you been.

Despite your not having watched Fox/CBS, the debate schedule was listed over a week ago...in fact I got it from neither of those networks.

Did you really have no other source than this Board to get the dates?

If it were Barbra Streisand they kicked out of the country for the same reasons...I'd say go ahead & get her out. I've got the cd's if I ever want to hear her sing.

Apple [/b][/quote]You mean you admit to owning Barbra Streisand CD's?

Apple, as we'd say in this part of the world..wind your neck down. I only asked a civil question. There is a myriad of sources from which I could have got that info, the issue just popped into my head as I was on these boards. Jeez!

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"