Speaking of the debates, I know we all know a lot goes into planning how these will be presented. However, I didn't realize that they go into so much detail.

I did hear this week that it was decided (or at least discussed) that both candidates will be sitting down during debates because Kerry is 4 inches taller than Bush. And that there would be no "reaction" shots of either candidate, just straight camera shots while each is speaking.

Not being a debater, but trying to visualize it if I were, it would seem one could be and/or appear more confident and be able to be more forceful in arguments, by standing. Or maybe it's with both sitting down, it would seem too relaxed considering the seriousness of these debates?? The height thing it seems wouldn't matter especially if they didn't show the two standing side by side, or just shot head shots or something. What do you guys think and do you know of any other presidential debate in which the candidates were seated????

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon