Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I have to play Devil's Advocate here. I don't think anyone would be THAT stupid, as to fake something like this so quickly after the acquittal. Even the sleaziest New York public relations firm would have the common sense to wait a few months.

Oh, and as an aside, I just love how some sectarian liberals are applauding the juror's remark about God catching up to Zimmerman. These are the very same people who go batshit at the very thought of God being mentioned in public schools. But when a poor minority is killed, they get to invoke a deity. Hypocrisy, much? rolleyes.

PB you surprise me. It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle. And as far as this being worse than anything a sleazy N.Y. PR firm could pull off, I give you Anthony Wiener.

As for the "God" thing, I do not see anyone invoking a deity over the death of Martin other than quoting a juror.

Now take a deeeeep breath. whistle

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."