Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ChiTown

You couldn't identify Nucci, who if you were close to Rocky, he would certainly be able to identify (Nucci was the brother closest to Rocco essentially his idol).

Chicago your turn smile Post a few old pics of your father or his associates, otherwise it's just your word. Otherwise you are really just an Elmwood Park fanboy who hates Grand Avenue for some odd reason. I have no idea what the fuck their structure is (nor do you with any active crews right now) but I can tell you that the boys on Grand Ave really haven't "retreated" anywhere. They still take bets out of all their joints up and down Grand Ave and hang out regularly in their social clubs. Christy Spina rides his motorcycle around the neighborhood and holds court frequently.

I think we both know you have ZERO grounds for calling ANYONE a fanboy, ChiTown (Fratto). You're the worst of them all. And don't start with the picture posting nonsense. It's never given you a lick of credibility and it never will.

I've always wondered why you think you speak for so many different people on these forums. Sorry Bud but pics like these draw just as many people to these boards as your recycled copy/paste information you find from your PC there in Utah.

How about you just ignore my posts and stop butting into other people's beefs?