Frosinone Soccer Club in Franklin Square on Hempstead Turnpike? Located in between Filomenas restaurant (great food) and Oro Puro, an Italian jewelry store. That whole area is like Long Island's Little Italy. Sapienza's pastry shop is up the block and I know there was a Bonnano connection in the past over there. I heard the Frosinone club was a Luchese spot but that was from a guy who wouldn't really know. There is another spot in Lynbrook... Dunno what crew that is. Southwestern Long Island still has a ton of connected spots and activity. There is a restaurant in Rockville centre is a huge hangout. one in Oceanside is full of wannabes and legit guys alike on a weekend night. Mostly Colombo guys but I'm sure plenty of other crews are represented. There is actually an Irish pub on Long beach road in Oceanside that I went into once and there is definitely some activity in there. Got the "who do you think you are being in here?" look from give guys in Irish hats. My buddy and I beat it outta there.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those of us who have hunted armed men and like it, care for nothing else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway