I don't have names but this is the story, my cousin is a very good baseball player, played legion ball and stared at Providence College. He lived with his parents in a very nice area and one of his neighbors "has an interest" in the Foxy Lady.

This guy approached my cousin and asked if he would tutor/coach his son in baseball fundamentals. This guy has a huge backyard with a batting cage and my cousin was there a lot about 3 or 4 summers ago. He paid him extremely well... in cash of course.

My cousin said there was constant traffic of "Italian" guys always coming and going from the house and then he started getting invited to the Foxy Lady and given Foxy $$ to spend and free admission passes, etc, etc

He's a big LCN fan too and all he said was that there are more of these guys around than the public thinks.

I'm not saying they are all made men but there appears to be plenty of guys wanting to be next kicking around RI.

People forget Manocchio had a pretty quiet 12-15 year run, why wouldn't he add some guys to the books...???

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"