Yes, I agree with you about the Italian Mafia.
I liked your first question when you wanted to know how could they determine someone's net worth in organized Crime. I believe that was your comment.
My point and really only point got sidetracked a little with a few other things.

Here's the point about this thread:

All these threads that are COMPETITION threads or threads like:
Who had the Strongest Family, Who was the biggest Earner , Who was the most Powerful, Who had the biggest dick etc. are stupid, juvenile and ridiculous.

There is NO WAY anyone can separate an individual from an entire Criminal Organization and start ASSIGNING DOLLAR FIGURES to an INDIVIDUAL and say HE was the biggest earner because there are too many people involved. It's impossible to separate ONE INDIVIDUAL from the entire Organization, assign some magic Dollar figure to him, and say he was the biggest earner. It's impossible.
It's no different than the Feds saying years ago that Al Capone earned $100 Million Dollars in one year. That was ridiculous. The ENTIRE OUTFIT MAY have taken in $100 Million but the efforts were made by A LOT OF PEOPLE, Not just Al Capone.
A million minus a million is still zero. Noone knows all the EXPENSES involved, losses, and all the people involved receiving some of the money. The ONLY way you could know would be to have a professional Audit done to determine it. LOL, which would never happen.

That is my only point and complaint with this thread.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/26/13 03:16 AM.