Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Interesting article. Maybe it'll change people's views.
http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/

I like the "accidental" (clearly) edited audio. Your clearly a racist though lol

Great article Nicky.

I've never seen this photo

Or this text message

MARTIN: Cause man dat nigga snitched on me
FRIEND: Bae y you always fightinqq man, you got suspended?
MARTIN: Naw we thumped afta skool in a duckd off spot
FRIEND: Ohh, Well Damee
MARTIN: I lost da 1st round frown but won da 2nd nd 3rd ...
FRIEND: Ohhh So It Wass 3 Rounds? Damn well at least yu wonn lol but yuu needa stop fighting bae Forreal
MARTIN: Nay im not done with fool... he gone hav 2 see me again
FRIEND: Nooo... Stop, yuu waint gonn bee satisified till yuh suspended again, huh?
MARTIN: Naw but he aint breed nuff 4 me, only his nose

Or this -

3 weeks before the incident, Zimmerman spotted a young black man looking into the windows of a neighbor's house. He called the police and said "I don't know what he's doing. I don't want to approach him, personally." By the time the police finally arrived, the man was gone.

Zimmerman's black neighbor was quoted as saying "Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK? There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood. That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

41. Two weeks after the last burglary, Zimmerman saw Travyon Martin walking through the gated community. Zimmerman has said that he didn't recongnize Martin as a resident (Martin was visiting from out of town). Zimmerman then called the police saying:

"Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy [near] Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's walking around, looking about...He was just staring...He's just walking around the area looking at all the houses...Something's wrong with him."

Did you ever see or hear this part of Zimmerman's phone call in which he describes being suspicious of Martin because of his behavior?

Were you aware of the fact that Zimmerman passed a police Voice Stress Analysis (lie detector) test the day after the incident?

(During the test Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?", to which Zimmerman answered, "No." He was also asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?", to which Zimmerman answered, "Yes." The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth" in the examination, and Zimmerman was classified as "No Deception Indicated (NDI)")