Tommy Eboli had a brother who belonged to the Genovese Family as either a soldier or captain. I don't remember. His brother's name was Pat or maybe Pasquale Eboli.

His son was Louie The Mooch Eboli who was a made guy in the Outfit. His mother was born in Melrose park.
I think his parents got divorced which was unheard of back then, especially among the Mafia.
Louie the Mooch remained in Chicago. He was friends with Johnny Mathis, the singer. Johnny even gave the Mooch a gold watch.
Mooch belonged to Joey Lombardo (Grand Ave) and was in charge of a Franchise that involved machines in some of the West Suburbs like Melrose Park, Franklin Park etc.

When his father got killed in 1972, the Mooch was really upset and started talking too much about it. Word somehow got back to New York and a couple men from the Genovese family came to Chicago to discuss what happened with Auippa/ Accardo. Cerone was in jail at the time for a short while.
Chicago was always allied with the Genovese's. They always voted together on the Commission years ago.

I never did understand why the Genovese's would allow the Gambino's to kill their acting Boss and do nothing about it. I find that hard to believe. Somehow, the Genovese's must have agreed that Eboli had to go. Whatever happened, Chicago stayed out of it and promised Mooch would behave. That was the end of it.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/22/13 08:43 AM.