Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: fathersson
go ahead let the "yeah but" excuses start, never admit that any of this is true, just deflect it all like awlays!

I think it's about time you take your racist diatribes elsewhere. Don't bother arguing this with your usual weak innuendos... it's an argument you ain't gonna win. Guaranteed. grin

You're more than welcome to continue posting in other forums.

Nice play SC, now we have moderators that BULLY people because of their opinions and comments- Very nice. What a class act.
You can always tell a lot about a mans character by how he uses and abuses any power that they are given.

Talk about "whatever" here - but please keep it respectable! If you don't like certain topics or particular members, please ignore them.

Maybe you should follow your own rules there big Guy and maybe your clapping friend there also.

I don't care for the way you post snide remarks about sheets in this discussion, was that the best you could contribute to this thread?

BUT yet you have the balls to try and paint someone as a racist. because you can't comment on legitimate points. The same points that are being made on a national talk show this morning.

I give him more credit for his respectful response to you, even when you were the one who wasn't being fair. MY thoughts were a lot more angry to tell the truth.

He isn't afraid to step up and tell it like it is, even if he as to do it alone. But it sounds like some can't seem to handle that.

And let me be the first to correct you about this young man character. He deals with minority families with understanding and compassion. so much that the local clergy send their congregation members who ask for him personally.

So some of you should read what the rule above says and remember it is good advice for EVERYONE.

My PM is open for any and all.

Last edited by CamillusDon; 07/22/13 12:13 AM.

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."