Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Do he have any legal income?
i believe he was employed by an advertising agency.

Originally Posted By: Thaddeus
Anyone have any opinions on what involvement Merlino has in the Philly family? Anyone think he'll eventually be drawn in if he isn't already?
the steffanelli tapes of ligambi talking about merlino would be able to make any1 he wants when he comes back implies that it was always the plan for merlino to return and run the family, but could things have changed in the last few years? Ofcourse. In his last interview he claims that hes a new man and is never returning to south philly(which is exactly what he would say whether its the truth or not). But right now hes under pretty strict parole restrictions and what he does when hes off of those restrictions will show his true intention. But im sure that if did decide to get back involved with the family their would still be guys loyal to him, mazzone and borgesi espcially, but also if he ever returned to south philly the feds would be all over him. If he was smart he would stay in florida.

Last edited by Dellacroce; 07/21/13 09:21 PM.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort