I am not an Outfit groupie. I could care less about the size of the Outfit, I don't even live in Chicago anymore. I am just interested in the subject matter because of where I was born and raised. There's no question that the Outfit is very weak compared to NY and is pretty much become a part time mob.

So assume 25 made men. 5 or so are in federal prison. That's 20 on the street. Off the top of my head the 25 are:

1) John Difronzo 2) Peter Difronzo 3) Joe Andriacchi 4) Joseph Lombardo 5) James Marcello 6) Robert Bellavia 7) Louis Marino 8) Michael Sarno 9) Sal Cautadella 10) Solly D 11) Jimmy Inendino 12) Frank Caruso 13) Albert Vena 14) Michael Marcello 15) Bruno Caruso 16) Marco D'Amico 17) Tony Dote 18) Sal Cecola 19) Rudy Fratto. There has to more than them.

Of the high level Associates, assume 20 on the street.

But then where do guys like Urbinatti, the Galiotos, Rocco Lombardo, Carlo Dote, Rick Rizzolo all fit into this picture.

I would venture a guess as to say there are 25 men whom the FBI thinks are active in Chicago with another 25 high level active Associates. But I think there are far more part timers.