Originally Posted By: Chicago
So, let's see. Who am I going to believe? Cook County, an Outfit Fanboy or the F.B.I. who had John DiFronzo so scared that he quit years ago? Boy, that's a difficult decision.
I think I'll go with the F.B.I. who estimated 28 made guys and the Outfit being divided into two sections, the North and the South. From inside information, personal observation and the F.B.I., I would agree with that assessment.

Cook County, you don't know anything about Giancana or Taylor St. Absolutely nothing. My Father was Chuckie English. You don't have a fucking clue as to how Giancana or any of his men came up in the Outfit.
You're also a 'Hothead' as proven by your comments during the Zimmerman trial.

You also know nothing about the Outfit in 2013. All you are talking about are theories based on the past. I'll be honest with you, not only are you annoying, but you're insulting on top of it and you do it on purpose for attention.

giancana's reign was kinda short lived

in order to take over the outfit in those days you'd have to be very violent

I don't think guys in Chicago drank themselves silly after taylor street fell off

you even posted that taylor street guys took over other areas

the outfit moved on after paul ricca and they definetly moved along with giancana