Originally Posted By: famed_hitman
*Genovese: impeccable organization, everything's secret, no flip, no glitch. The greatest family, but to me, they're very boring.

Always had an advantage from starting out on top. Best organized, has the deepest bench. Also said to be the worst dressed and more likely to drive Buicks than Cadillacs.

Quote:
*Gambino: The most hilarious crime family. Castellano hit, Gotti's rise, Sam's flip. This family brought many funny stories, i like 'em. Now the new administration is all Zips, which means there will be more action from Gambinos smile

Strong #2 but less sophisticated than the Genovese; more willing to get into the drug and sex rackets.

Quote:
*Bonanno: My favorite family. They're bloody, ruthless and always capable for inner wars. They didn't give a f*ck about the commission's drug ban. Lilo was a legendary boss. Then the three capos murder, Massino's rise, Sonny Black, Sonny Red, Tommy ''Karate'' Pitera etc. This family contain many colours and they're always cool with the Sicilian Mafio. I think they're the toughest.

The "odd family out" when it comes to the 5 NY families. Very little involvement in labor racketeering after the 1960's. Clanish.

Quote:
*Lucchese: They're reputed with Jimmy Burke and Vario Crew. Then Vic Amuso and Tony Casso came up and turned the family into wild west. But still, to me, they're always the insignificant one.

The Amuso and Casso era aside, traditionally the most stable of the three smaller families.

Quote:
*Colombo: Due to their small amount of membership, in my opinion they're the liveliest of all. They've been through three civil war, they're the smallest and the latest but they still kick ass !

At each other's throats for decades. Most confined geographically. Still underestimated by many on these forums.

Originally Posted By: Chicago
Ivy pointed out all your negative nasty comments earlier about New York. Why do you continue? More attention needed? Did you not get enough attention at home when you were growing up?

It's always been a dick measuring contest with cook county. His entire MO is about protecting the rep of his hometown crime family. However, since you got here, he apparently feels he can't get away with over-hyping the Outfit so he's turned to simply taking shots at New York when he can.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.