Originally Posted By: Chicago
I wouldn't be surprised either. 26th St. and Cicero are First Cousins just like Grand Ave and Elmwood Park.
To be honest, some of it has happened to a certain degree. Jimmy Inendino, who owns a successful trucking Company, was made into 26th St years ago. However, he seems to be connected with Cicero like Solly D.
The Carusos, Toots, Leo & Bruno are 26th St. by tradition and years, but when push comes to shove, they take orders from Cicero. All the other guys could be 26th St. or Cicero and it really wouldn't matter. Solly D. spends a lot of time up North in Lake County which is a lot farther away from Cicero than 26th St. is from Cicero.
I'm not saying they have merged. They are two different Crews, However, it would be a natural progression from what I've seen. Cicero is the Dominant Crew and 26th St. is their partner and Sub Dominant Crew.

I apologise for asking this if it's already been answered. Is there any chance you could produce an outfit crew bosses chart, from as far back as you can remember?

I know this is a ridiculous request, but i'm mainly referring to the top 3,as you've said!