Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Do you bring anything to these forums besides babbling incoherently out of your butt?

You're a squirrely, pasty guy from Bumblefuck, Utah that is enthralled & obsessed with gangster culture. You scour over bogus fbi reports & ipsn articles like you're getting paid for it (hopefully you are). I'm sorry, but that is the absolute definition of a groupie.

Not once have I contributed my "opinion" on anything. No one ever thought that the Outfit was down to 2/3 crews. There have been four crews since the mid 90s, and that's that. It isn't something that is up for debate.

Give it up & stop taking this shit so seriously. You get your panties twisted up over absolutely nothing. You're wrong, deal with it.

On a side note, I found it amusing that someone asked your opinion on Jimmy I. Jim has never been a prominent figure in the press, and has always flown under the radar, so how would you know anything about him/his position? LOL

A groupie (or fan boy) is someone who roots for a particular mob family or the mob in general. You're obviously an Outfit fan boy. And I'll take FBI reports, which provide real information, than bullshit from internet phonies like you any day. It's not about "taking shit seriously." It's about you not passing off your opinions as fact or acting like you speak for everybody. And now, in addition to just repeating your BS, you're misrepresenting what I said. Go back and read what I said about Inendino - that I wasn't aware of much about him other than what's been in the press in recent years. Of course, you have yet to explain how you're in a position to know about him, or Sarno, or be a better source than the feds. Also, why are you saying "nobody" ever said the Outfit was down to 2 or 3 crews? I just gave you a link that showed the FBI said that in 2011. You can keep saying "you're wrong" all you want but I have evidence to back up what I say. You've got nothing. Your credibility on this forum is already dead.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.