Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
.....yaawwwnn...

You haven't backed up anything with any type of solid evidence. Just hearsay & rumours perpetuated by people like yourself: gangster groupies who base their "information" off of absolutely nothing whatsoever.

AGAIN, no one ever thought the grand Ave crew went defunct. This was something that was never, ever up for debate.

I see. You claim "nobody" said the Outfit was down to 2 or 3 crews, but when I provide you with a link that shows an FBI official said that very thing in 2011, you conveniently ignore it. And on top of that, you call me a gangster groupie. As people here will tell you, that's the last thing I am. If anything, it's you who's the gangster groupie here. Just one more Outfit fan boy who comes here, pretends to have the inside scoop, and tries to pass off his opinion and wishful thinking about the Chicago mob as fact. Sorry pal, you're late to the party. Others came, tried what you're doing now, and failed.

Do you bring anything to these forums besides babbling incoherently out of your butt?

You're a squirrely, pasty guy from Bumblefuck, Utah that is enthralled & obsessed with gangster culture. You scour over bogus fbi reports & ipsn articles like you're getting paid for it (hopefully you are). I'm sorry, but that is the absolute definition of a groupie.

Not once have I contributed my "opinion" on anything. No one ever thought that the Outfit was down to 2/3 crews. There have been four crews since the mid 90s, and that's that. It isn't something that is up for debate.

Give it up & stop taking this shit so seriously. You get your panties twisted up over absolutely nothing. You're wrong, deal with it.

On a side note, I found it amusing that someone asked your opinion on Jimmy I. Jim has never been a prominent figure in the press, and has always flown under the radar, so how would you know anything about him/his position? LOL

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 07/18/13 01:36 AM.