Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Wow...conversing with you is like attempting to educate a third grader on quantum physics. And it really shouldn't be. Again, this is not rocket science.

It isn't my opinion that mike sarno was never the boss. He wasn't. It is not debatable.

No one ever said the Outfit was down to 2-3 crews. Again, just pulling crap out of thin air. Grand Ave crew still occupies their same routes & social clubs daily, just as they have for years. Again, not debatable.

This is the difference between you and I. I can back up what I say with evidence. You just talk out of your ass and then repeat. You say it's not debatable because you have no ground to debate anything.

The Chicago mob once had as many as seven street crews, but is down to two or three, Rice said.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-...onspiracy-trial

.....yaawwwnn...

You haven't backed up anything with any type of solid evidence. Just hearsay & rumours perpetuated by people like yourself: gangster groupies who base their "information" off of absolutely nothing whatsoever.

AGAIN, no one ever thought the grand Ave crew went defunct. This was something that was never, ever up for debate.