Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Again, grasping for straws. NO ONE ever thought Michael Sarno was top three in Cicero. This was never the case & no one ever thought this. He was never, ever on the level of Marcello, Inendino, or Solly D. He moved up marginally when his daughter married JI's son Sammy, but quickly buried himself with that bone headed botched bombing.

This isn't rocket science, quit making it so complicated.

You're just repeating yourself without answering any of my questions. And it's because you can't. If you want to believe Sarno was never acting boss, fine, but don't try and pass it off as anything more than your opinion.

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Ivy you can't get everything from the internet.

Maybe not but you'll get a lot more from valid online sources than the legion of self-proclaimed insiders who come and go on these forums.

Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
Ivy League is the FBI not above disinformation to suit its own interests? Would it be the first time they tried to stir a shitstorm on the street with naming one guy as who they feel as the boss to either keep the REAL target off guard or to make themselves look better when they indict and convict who they SAY was the boss? As for the internet and the pics etc I will say this....No I'm not an Outfit guy. No I'm not privy to who is made and who is a boss etc. And no I'm no fucking groupie. I do know Cicero, however. I have met many of these guys just from growing up where I did and through certain misguided family members. No I will not drop names and no I am not some idiot who wants ppl to be impressed because I grew up in an environment where I happened to know many of these guys. Believe me don't believe me wipe yourself with my posts lol it makes no diff to me..:) Sarno was no boss and not only was he never a boss, the FBI is smart enough to know that as well. They know DAMN WELL who the real power is they just wanted the headline of OUTFIT BOSS SARNO CONVICTED OF ETC..The next guy they indict will be the next boss

The problem is, I see that same excuse about "misinformation from the feds" used all the time. Other posters said it about this or that family in New York. It seems to be an excuse to dismiss what the feds say when somebody doesn't agree with them. Again, if you don't believe Sarno was acting boss, fine, but the feds apparently believed it and that's good enough for me.

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
One thing about Sarno being caught heading up the B&E ring would indicate that the profits from the gambling are probably not what some people think; only a fool would risk going down on running a stolen jewelry racket when they are already sitting on a gambling fortune.

Well, the Outfit (like other families) has always been involved in burglaries.

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Also, grand Ave crew is in no way defunct, another ludicrous statement based off of absolutely nothing. And there is no Melrose park crew, as was previously pointed out.

Melrose Park is another name for the Cicero crew. The term was used in the Family Secrets case. As for Grand Avenue, if the Outfit is down to 2 or 3 crews, it seems to be the odd one out.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.