Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
Ivy League is the FBI not above disinformation to suit its own interests? Would it be the first time they tried to stir a shitstorm on the street with naming one guy as who they feel as the boss to either keep the REAL target off guard or to make themselves look better when they indict and convict who they SAY was the boss? As for the internet and the pics etc I will say this....No I'm not an Outfit guy. No I'm not privy to who is made and who is a boss etc. And no I'm no fucking groupie. I do know Cicero, however. I have met many of these guys just from growing up where I did and through certain misguided family members. No I will not drop names and no I am not some idiot who wants ppl to be impressed because I grew up in an environment where I happened to know many of these guys. Believe me don't believe me wipe yourself with my posts lol it makes no diff to me..:) Sarno was no boss and not only was he never a boss, the FBI is smart enough to know that as well. They know DAMN WELL who the real power is they just wanted the headline of OUTFIT BOSS SARNO CONVICTED OF ETC..The next guy they indict will be the next boss

Exactly. All of this. The sarno being boss bullshit Was a rouse to try & put JI & SD back in the can, and to grab headlines. Nothing more.