Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Ok, after last night's episode it doesn't look as the the preacher guy is the killer right? And exactly who is Bullet referring to when she says she knows who it is in her call to Holder? I know that young girl at the depot (or wherever) gave her the clue, but I'm not sure who she was referring to. confused

Did you hear during the previews they said only 3 more episodes left this season? WTF Seems seasons are shorter and shorter. mad I guess these are more mini-series than regular series. Wouldn't piss me of if there wasn't a year or more between seasons. rolleyes

TIS

Yes, preacher is no longer a suspect. We don't know who Bullet is referring to. The girl whose left ring finger was cut off was the one cops found all bloody and took to the hospital. She was getting out of town and was refusing to tell who was that assaulted her. Apparently she finally told Bullet who he is, but it seems that he is onto her now, as a mystery man in a car is pulling in front of the restaurant where she sits.

I think the show's format was a 13 episode long in the past two seasons, so this one is two episodes shorter. But to be fair, it has less events going on to warrant a longer season. I tell you, I hardly can stand the 24 episode format anymore, the shorter, the better. grin If only one didn't have to wait a year for the rest of it.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones