LOL the fucking sheckster can't catch a fuckin break can he? haha btw that wasnt this skinny. He was the other, other, skinny guy. Funny ive heard his name never knew he was made. Hes a bookie. Or WAS a bookie. Now he gets his wings hes a cowboy i guess.

Hairy, Nicky's last name is Santora, this guy is santoro. His son is nicky jr. Thought he lived in lynbrook. I know that for sure, he has at least one daughter, i cant remember any other children, dont think this guy is related at all.

TommyK, the crews book, took in 9m a year in WAGERS. Assume, AT BEST, your keeping 10% of all wagers (you wont, avg is 3-5%) the book GROSSES 700k. Assuming you can collect 100% of this (you wont), You need to figure in expenses. 25% for ur agents. Another 25 for your supers, old shecky can handicap games very well from prison, so take out a peice for that, plus a controller. Then subtract 10$ a week per bettor for your per head fees. Assume these guys are 100% honest and dont steal a penny... Also we're assuming nicky has a few hundred k lying around to fund a book that covers during football season about 200k+ a week.... He wont, he probly has a silent partner who funded it..... Get me? Hes lucky if he got 100k a year from this book.

Bottom line, these guys were FUCKING SLOPPY.