Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Nothing funnier than gays acting tough. And who's this Butterbean-looking guy think he's intimidating? rolleyes

That said, these in-your-face street preachers are a pain in the butt to us Mormons too, ironically enough. They stand outside our semi-annual conference sessions with similar signs and whatnot.

I didn't see anything or anyone looking funny in this video at all. You can not even assume correctly that the people who attacked these street preachers were gay in fact. Many straight people hang out at these gay events. I myself have been to them with a mix of gay and straight friends. Enjoyed the times and yes even laughed our asses off- people watching there. lol
Some of the best comments come from other gay people. They do have a sharp eye for comical comments and are the first to point things out to us. They often come right out and say it where we seem to hold back on saying things, trying not to sound like we are saying anything wrong.

Hey, there are some gays that are haters towards straight people also. How did he put it," A swish and a snap and Dorothy's ruby slippers are a glow in anger-" lol But what can you say. people are just that people.
Do you think some angry gay person calling me a "breeder" in an angry tone is going to make the world end? Not really, I think I can take it.

Violence is another whole story all together. That draws a line in any setting.

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Nothing funnier than gays acting tough.

That's a pretty hateful thing to say. Please keep this kind of shit off the boards.

I for one do not feel that his statement was hateful. Just an opinion. I have seen it play up in so many shows and movies. Mostly some over feminine guy beating on some big burly guy calling him a brute while the big guy never even flinches, or he is tossed aside like a pesky fly.

We can't assume that the statement is meant to be hateful just because we all have heard Ivy beliefs against the gay lifestyle. I myself didn't feel that it was meant to be a slur. Now, if it contained a swear word or slur then I would say you may have been right.

I think the rainbow is safe and will live and shine another day.....even with this comment being taken as in a negative way by some who may be looking to strike out at Ivy. Not You SC but some others....

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!