Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I'm USED TO seeing the police handle things with excessive violence and unconstitutional "justice" ... so I was a bit relieved to see that they didn't go overboard here. They actually seemed respectful for once.

And I wouldn't call them "attackers" -- they were provoked on their own turf, by one fool. I get "freedom of speech" and all, but, he was in their faces. Eff him...!

I finally got to view the long almost 6 mins video on this.
I don't care if you don't like the preachers or the gays in the group. NO one has the right to put their hands on another person. Plain and simple.

Assault is just that, Assault. The big mouth girl and her bald headed boyfriend were wrong in so many ways. And it just goes to show you no matter what you think- that there are now thousand and thousand of cameras out there catching everything you don't want to be seen.

There are always some tuff guy who thinks that fists will solve everything. He had a crime rap sheet so this is not his first go round with the law. Was it worth going to jail for any of this?

If you beat up a gay man, the first thing they would say that it was a hate crime and the stakes would be a lot higher now wouldn't it? Yell - scream but no contact.

Geoff I am surprised at your view that this was not an attack.
Beng angered by the preachers is one thing but this was surely an attack. Provoked isn't a excuse for anything. And demonstrations are everywhere these days, as you all well know. It is a part of life as we know it.

Crowds are out for almost any cause as we have seen all over the news.

Last edited by fathersson; 07/06/13 02:36 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!