Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: DonCarlo76
Wild Bill would've been a great boss for the Colombos. Street guy that everyone in the neighborhood loved

Absolutely, without doubt the most intelligent Colombo member during the 90's, also just as tough and feared as anyone on the street.

I agree that he would have made a great boss, maybe one of the best of all time. However, even if he was never murdered he was looking at some major time so it's unlikely we would have ever known for sure. If I remember correctly, the feds were tailing him the day he vanished because they were closing in on him. His time on the street was coming to an end.

As far as JR goes, I've corresponded with him a few times and I think he's a decent guy. IMO, here is the biggest thing to remember about JR. You can call him a "rat" but to me, a rat is someone who is caught and sells out his friends to save his ass because they don't have the balls to stand up and be accountable for their actions. At the time Billy JR "ratted" he wasn't facing any case. He was a free man. That is proof enough to me that he "ratted" for the right reasons. His only motivation was to avenge his fathers death. Good for him. It sounds like he's a changed man and I wish him well.

Just for the record...if it´s not an imposter, Jr has joined "overthere".

[Linked Image]