Hey guys, new to the site, have browsed around for awhile but just got around to making an account. First thread I'm creating. Im originally from Bensonhurst Brooklyn but recently moved to Long Island, so I know what its like to grow up in a mob neighborhood.

Dont know much about Billy Cutolo, read about him in a few books, his passage in Andrew Didonato's book really got to me. After his fathers death he saw first hand how rotten LCN had become, and the easy thing for a street guy to do would be exact revenge in blood. He chose a different path for the sake of his family and children, so that the cycle would be broken.

What I respected about Billy so much was unlike most other rats who have a sudden change of heart AFTER theyre caught and facing jail time, Billy was not in trouble with the law when he cooperated, he only wanted justice for his dad. Not everything in life is black and white, you can't just assume all rats are created equal.

I would love to find out more about Billy Cutolo if anyone has any insight into his story.