They made it legal here in Delaware just last night at 11:30pm. Sneaky <deleted explicit words>.

When I went to work this morning, they had the road blocked off. My supervisor claimed that he (whoever pronounces the.....you know......legally married) were going to do a couple of gay weddings today.

I think I even saw some man groups.

IMO, I'm kind of opposed to the idea of actually making it LEGAL. I think that if they want to do it, so be it as long as it doesn't break the rules. I mean people have been doing it for years, but to be legally married is something else. I know what I'm saying is contradicting.

Mainly, I just will be pi$$ed if someone like drugged someone else and then made them marry a guy and had it so they'd agree to this manly marriage. Ian's they abuse their guy and all these other horrible things.

I know I'm paranoid, but after years of being tormented by bullies in school even though that's in the past it took a hefty toll.

If both parties are perfectly absolutely happy with it, I think it's OK.

But if they are going to break rules or we are going to have to pay gay marriage tax, then that's a hefty problem.

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES