Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Honestly.

Now we're all talking about the next fed indictment?

That has one thing in common with the rest of this thread:
You ALL have NO idea of Cali's standing/position in the family exactly the same as you ALL have NO idea of Fed investigations. I'm wrong on only two points: you are all either in the gambino administration or a fed supervisor of the gambino squad. If you're not then stop with the definitives and understand this is ALL loose speculation at best.

We know Cali's standing as much as we know up coming fed indictments, that is, fuck all.

Considering the news that Cali had been elevated to underboss came from Capeci, who is one of the most trustworthy sources on the mob, I'm inclined to believe that. At least unless more substantial information comes out one way or the other.

Capeci speculates as well Ivy, his is word drawn from Law enforcement sources and relatively low end street sources (highly doubt he's got capo access or higher).

It's educated speculation, but speculation none the less.

I'm simply trying to point out no one knows. It's all conjecture. So if people can start refraining from definitives then that would help us all.

Until someone HIGH up flips, which may be tomorrow or 10yts from now, Cali's standing will be mere gossip.

Hell, we have no certainty he's even UB.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.