GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, irishkaos), 633 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,553
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,534
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,454
Posts1,061,232
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: afsaneh77] #723492
07/01/13 03:14 AM
07/01/13 03:14 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: jace
A minor is not supposed to be able to decide on own to have sex, let alone change sex.

Please don't make stuff up. He is only deferring his puberty till 14-15 so he can make a decision then.

I made nothing up, what are you talking about? Is lying only thing you know how to do when you can't make a point?

You are saying an 8 year old is changing his sex. Didn't you? Well he isn't. He is only deferring puberty till 15. Please don't act innocent while lying in the broad daylight.

he is changing his sex, or having it changed for him. "Deferring Puberty??"
What kind of new politically correct crap term can they come up with next? Deferring puberty!

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723493
07/01/13 03:15 AM
07/01/13 03:15 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Afsenah, you are not here to discuss or debate, but just to lie, aggravate, and and argue.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723495
07/01/13 03:28 AM
07/01/13 03:28 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
he is changing his sex, or having it changed for him. "Deferring Puberty??"
What kind of new politically correct crap term can they come up with next? Deferring puberty!

Politically correct? lol Goodness. It's a medical term. I don't know how I could not sound patronizing when you refuse to read the yellow magazine's article you posted yourself and comprehend it before jumping here with false claims. I quote this here again, hoping this time you actually read it.

Quote:
HOW HORMONE BLOCKING WORKS:

Tammy Lobel's hormones are being blocked by an implant on the inside of the 11-year-old's upper left arm, which must be replaced once a year.

Ms Moreno explained: 'In other words, she will stay as a pre-pubescent boy until she decides and we feel that she can make this decision about surgery.'

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

By age 14 or 15 the device will need to be removed so that Tammy can go through puberty, Ms Moreno said.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

Should their son decide to transition to an adult female, he can take female hormones as well, which would raise his voice, allow him to grow breasts and develop other feminine physical characteristics.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723497
07/01/13 04:12 AM
07/01/13 04:12 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Afsanah, are you dumb or playing games? You quote the sick doctors who are trying to justify what they did to this young boy, they are using term that is politically correct term for an act that should be classified as criminal.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723500
07/01/13 04:32 AM
07/01/13 04:32 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Afsanah, are you dumb or playing games? You quote the sick doctors who are trying to justify what they did to this young boy, they are using term that is politically correct term for an act that should be classified as criminal.

I should have asked you the same question like 5 posts back, but I refrained. You think everybody is sick, including those have gone to school, got a medical degree and are licensed by the government to do what they do. If you really think that's criminal why don't you take the matter to the social services or courts? Please don't tell me the social services' employees and judges are sick as well. If you think everybody is sick, just maybe you should check your own mental health.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: afsaneh77] #723503
07/01/13 04:43 AM
07/01/13 04:43 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

I should have asked you the same question like 5 posts back, but I refrained. You think everybody is sick, including those have gone to school, got a medical degree and are licensed by the government to do what they do. If you really think that's criminal why don't you take the matter to the social services or courts? Please don't tell me the social services' employees and judges are sick as well. If you think everybody is sick, just maybe you should check your own mental health.

There are corrupt judges, and corrupt doctors. And sick ones. Then there's you, a sick poster.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723504
07/01/13 04:47 AM
07/01/13 04:47 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723527
07/01/13 09:29 AM
07/01/13 09:29 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
jace, if you cannot reply to a fellow member here without making an attacking personal comment do not reply to them at all.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723577
07/01/13 01:50 PM
07/01/13 01:50 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Hold on SC, I attacked no one till I responded to these two posts on page 15:

First post:

"Please don't make stuff up. He is only deferring his puberty till 14-15 so he can make a decision then."

Followed by:

"You are saying an 8 year old is changing his sex. Didn't you? Well he isn't. He is only deferring puberty till 15. Please don't act innocent while lying in the broad daylight."

That is when this turned into argument.
Afsaneh said I make things up, then in next post of hers said I was liar. Yet I am getting a warning for replying?

If someone says I am making stuff up, which I was not, then follows it with by saying I'm a liar, I can't respond? SC, look at page 15 and see where this turned from a discussion to a [personal argument.

Last edited by jace; 07/01/13 02:03 PM.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723621
07/01/13 04:40 PM
07/01/13 04:40 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
The story of the same-sex parents seeking to use medical treatment to delay puberty for their son is not the first or most alarming case of parents taking steps to alter or consider altering the sex of the child, but because it involves gay parents, the bigots attach a cause and effect label to this incident while ignoring the hundreds of thousands of adopted children living uneventful lives with same-sex parents. And millions of more children living with a gay parent.

It is fair to question whether the decisions of these parents is prudent. I don't agree with it, but sympathize with all families dealing with children having sexual identity issues. But for people to take this anecdotal incident to argue fatuously that gay parents are inherently wicked and same-sex couples are incapable of raising children is silly. It's a ludicrous attempt to justify their prejudices and bigotry. If this is the best they got, they got nothing.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723633
07/01/13 05:27 PM
07/01/13 05:27 PM
VanillaLimeCoke Offline
Button
VanillaLimeCoke  Offline
Button
They made it legal here in Delaware just last night at 11:30pm. Sneaky <deleted explicit words>.

When I went to work this morning, they had the road blocked off. My supervisor claimed that he (whoever pronounces the.....you know......legally married) were going to do a couple of gay weddings today.

I think I even saw some man groups.

IMO, I'm kind of opposed to the idea of actually making it LEGAL. I think that if they want to do it, so be it as long as it doesn't break the rules. I mean people have been doing it for years, but to be legally married is something else. I know what I'm saying is contradicting.

Mainly, I just will be pi$$ed if someone like drugged someone else and then made them marry a guy and had it so they'd agree to this manly marriage. Ian's they abuse their guy and all these other horrible things.

I know I'm paranoid, but after years of being tormented by bullies in school even though that's in the past it took a hefty toll.

If both parties are perfectly absolutely happy with it, I think it's OK.

But if they are going to break rules or we are going to have to pay gay marriage tax, then that's a hefty problem.

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: klydon1] #723641
07/01/13 06:00 PM
07/01/13 06:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: klydon1
The story of the same-sex parents seeking to use medical treatment to delay puberty for their son is not the first or most alarming case of parents taking steps to alter or consider altering the sex of the child, but because it involves gay parents, the bigots attach a cause and effect label to this incident while ignoring the hundreds of thousands of adopted children living uneventful lives with same-sex parents. And millions of more children living with a gay parent.

It is fair to question whether the decisions of these parents is prudent. I don't agree with it, but sympathize with all families dealing with children having sexual identity issues. But for people to take this anecdotal incident to argue fatuously that gay parents are inherently wicked and same-sex couples are incapable of raising children is silly. It's a ludicrous attempt to justify their prejudices and bigotry. If this is the best they got, they got nothing.

There's nothing prejudiced or bigoted about the fact that a men and women each have something unique to offer, as a father and mother, and that it can't be given by two men or two women. The ideal situation for all children is to be raised by a mother and father. No amount of bogus laws will make a homosexual parental household the same or equal in the respect. And anyone who argues otherwise is essentially arguing that the sexes are interchangeable and there's no important or fundamental difference.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: IvyLeague] #723644
07/01/13 06:10 PM
07/01/13 06:10 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
fundamental difference.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: IvyLeague] #725181
07/09/13 08:17 PM
07/09/13 08:17 PM
Ivan Offline
Underboss
Ivan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

It wasn't my intention to call you out or anything, PB. I suppose I just assumed that, if the issue is important enough that the Catholic church worked against gay marriage, it would matter to you.

Nah, the people who run the Vatican now (and I love the guys, even Pope Benedict, who reminded me of the emperor in Star Wars) are basically models of hyper-morality and only a small minority of Catholics totally agree with them on EVERYTHING.

There's literally a billion Catholics in the world, but I bet only like 50 million are not "cafeteria Catholics" as you seem to define the term.

By the way, the new Pope has declared that atheists are redeemed through Christ by their good works. Do you consider Pope Francis to be a "cafeteria Catholic"? (so far he's awesome, BTW)

Though I agree that forcing adopted children (kids who are desperate to have parents, period) to serve as models for how wonderful it is to be raised by a gay couple is kind of sick. Maybe 100 years from now, if homosexuality is totally accepted by everyone then, but not now.

Last edited by Ivan; 07/09/13 08:22 PM.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Ivan] #725231
07/09/13 10:52 PM
07/09/13 10:52 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Ivan
Nah, the people who run the Vatican now (and I love the guys, even Pope Benedict, who reminded me of the emperor in Star Wars) are basically models of hyper-morality and only a small minority of Catholics totally agree with them on EVERYTHING.

There's literally a billion Catholics in the world, but I bet only like 50 million are not "cafeteria Catholics" as you seem to define the term.

Catholics not agreeing with their leaders "on everything," as you put it, is exactly what cafeteria Catholicism is - a term I didn't invent by the way. Either Catholics believe their leaders are led by, and speak for, God or they don't. It seems, unfortunately, that more and more it's the latter. Maybe I'm looking at it from the perspective within my church, where it's not open to opinion. The leaders speak and that's that. People are free to accept or reject the teachings but only the delusional ones try to justify themselves.

Quote:
By the way, the new Pope has declared that atheists are redeemed through Christ by their good works. Do you consider Pope Francis to be a "cafeteria Catholic"? (so far he's awesome, BTW)

Well, we're all ultimately redeemed through Christ. And an atheist's good works will certainly help their case. But they will still have to accept the Christ as their Savior and the Gospel. Salvation isn't forced on anyone.

Quote:
Though I agree that forcing adopted children (kids who are desperate to have parents, period) to serve as models for how wonderful it is to be raised by a gay couple is kind of sick. Maybe 100 years from now, if homosexuality is totally accepted by everyone then, but not now.

See? There it is again. If homosexuality is totally accepted by everyone 100 years from now? If something is morally wrong, is it really a matter of public opinion?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #725486
07/10/13 11:30 PM
07/10/13 11:30 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Pennsylvania's Attorney General won't defend her state in the ACLU lawsuit filed in Federal court against that state's constitutional SSM ban.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politi...ources_say.html

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #725781
07/12/13 12:52 AM
07/12/13 12:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Pennsylvania's Attorney General won't defend her state in the ACLU lawsuit filed in Federal court against that state's constitutional SSM ban.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politi...ources_say.html

More political leaders neglecting their duty.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #726750
07/15/13 02:56 PM
07/15/13 02:56 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
UK will soon fall to the heathens too! (What did one expect from a Tory PM? Pfft.)

Quote:
The government's gay marriage Bill is expected to become law by the end of this week, after the legislation cleared the House of Lords on Monday afternoon.

Peers gave the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Bill its third reading without a formal vote after approving an amendment that would see ministers examine the pension arrangements for gay couples.

The legislation will now return to the Commons on Tuesday evening where it is expected to be rubber stamped by MPs and sent to the Queen for Royal Assent by Thursday at the latest.

The government expects the first gay weddings to be able to take place in Summer 2014 following the completion of implementation work.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/15/gay-marriage-house-of-lords_n_3599456.html

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #726981
07/16/13 02:42 AM
07/16/13 02:42 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
It just gets worse. Parents bring young sons to camp where they learn to try different gender, and not "Conform" to being boys. If we had a sane society ,we would lock them up for abuse of their kids, and send the boys to better families.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/0...oys_photos.html

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #727204
07/16/13 09:25 PM
07/16/13 09:25 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It just gets worse. Parents bring young sons to camp where they learn to try different gender, and not "Conform" to being boys. If we had a sane society ,we would lock them up for abuse of their kids, and send the boys to better families.

And people question how such a thing as gay marriage doesn't affect society? Well, there you go.

Gay marriage sends the message that there is no important difference between men and women.

This kind of thinking becomes more and more accepted as people just follow along.

And then you get the kind of things we see in that link above.

Sickening.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #727206
07/16/13 09:27 PM
07/16/13 09:27 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

There was an article about a family turning (ie cutting off parts) their boy into a girl at 6 because he hinted that he like girl's toys.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/24/transg...s-bathroom-ban/

This is going to end well. I feel sorry for the kid most of all.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: LittleNicky] #727207
07/16/13 09:31 PM
07/16/13 09:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
There was an article about a family turning (ie cutting off parts) their boy into a girl at 6 because he hinted that he like girl's toys.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/24/transg...s-bathroom-ban/

This is going to end well. I feel sorry for the kid most of all.

It's so ridiculous. That 1st grader obviously isn't old enough to be "confused." And it's only going to get worse as these perversions become more accepted in society, championed under the flag of "equal rights" as they are.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #727208
07/16/13 09:34 PM
07/16/13 09:34 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
even though i don't agree with ivy all the time, he called it!

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as 'lifestyle choice'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...yle-choice.html

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 07/16/13 09:36 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #727210
07/16/13 09:44 PM
07/16/13 09:44 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
I mean, really, there is no principled reason if marriage is about "love" as those that want gay marriage advocate- then there really is no reason not to extent "equal rights" to multiple partner relationships (in fact a very prestigious paper by the leading LBGQFTFC scholars publicly called for this), animal relationships, open relationships (ie no standard of monogamy), the my strange addiction relationships on the TLC show and a hole host of interesting combinations. Those people are also born with their sexual proclivities and should have right to have them recognized.

People that want gay marriage should just be open about it: they dislike the original institution, feel it is sexist/mysoginist/wrong and want to change the institution permanently and in a massive fashion. It is not just a marriage with the general traditional principles of monogamy transplanted to gay couples. It is a entirely new formulation and it is disingenuous to sell it as a the same institution for a new group. Their scholars and intellectuals have said so openly, although primarily in academic circles.

Additionally people need to be honest this does have large effects from schools to non-profit status. CA is already attacking religious and conservative organizations' non profit status for refusing to accept gay marriage/having different stands on homosexuality.

Disclosure: I'm not religious and mostly libertarian about this issue.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/17/13 03:29 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #727224
07/16/13 10:49 PM
07/16/13 10:49 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

While locking up is a bit extreme :roll eyes: I'm not entirely sure I'm comfortable with something like this. I think it's too early for boys this age to decide who they are and what gender they should be. Once they are 18 and want to try something new or get a sex change that's okay. But this is pushing the envelope before their even teenagers.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #727229
07/16/13 11:09 PM
07/16/13 11:09 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Although I agree that this camp is too extreme, I think there's nothing wrong with boys playing with dolls or girls playing with trucks. I think it's an excellent idea for a boy to learn more about females and how they think, and the same for girls to learn more about males.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Five_Felonies] #727230
07/16/13 11:12 PM
07/16/13 11:12 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
even though i don't agree with ivy all the time, he called it!

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as 'lifestyle choice'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...yle-choice.html

Yup. Gay marriage proponents don't want to believe it but what one generation tolerates, the next embraces. And, of course, Western Europe is a bellwether for what's eventually coming here in the U.S.

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Although I agree that this camp is too extreme, I think there's nothing wrong with boys playing with dolls or girls playing with trucks. I think it's an excellent idea for a boy to learn more about females and how they think, and the same for girls to learn more about males.

You would.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/16/13 11:13 PM.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Sicilian Babe] #727245
07/17/13 12:53 AM
07/17/13 12:53 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

I concur, who says the rules can't be bent as long as its appropriate

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #727344
07/17/13 01:53 PM
07/17/13 01:53 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I love Ivy's absolutist logic. Legalized prostitution hasn't exact expanded in the States. How does gay marriage affect them? Zilch yet it's still a threat. But I can't get in the way of his hysteria, which is typical of the religious right wing's totaltarian mentality across the globe. He and Muslim Brotherhood should hook up sometime.

Don't stand with them. Stand with us for freedom!

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 07/17/13 01:55 PM.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #727347
07/17/13 02:12 PM
07/17/13 02:12 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Fun Fact:

Quote:
The total population now living in countries with marriage for all is 641 million. A year ago, it was 289 million.

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull