Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: jace
I'm 22, and think it is disgusting and sick. A lot of my friends in my age group feel same way, but if we speak out, we are wrongfully condemned as haters or some other dumb term. Many people in my age group are looking for approval or just tend to go along with whatever trend seems to be popular.

Where are you from jace? And I don't see why you should give a shit about gays, what they do or if they get married. Sure it's your opinion and people have to respect that, but don't think you and your friends are in any sort of majority among our generation.

What does where I'm from have to do with anything? Give us your birthplace and current address, then I'll consider your question. As to who is majority in our generation, neither one of us can say for sure, since we are under a media dictatorship of political correctness that persecutes anyone speaking up on side against gay marriage, illegal immigration, and other issues. College is worse. It's as much about indoctrination as it is about education.