Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
It's called voting on the issues, regardless of party. I vote strictly on the issues, period. You should try it sometime.

If I actually voted, it would be on the issues. Like I keep saying, I adhere to neither party. But I'm willing to bet you're a registered Democrat.

Since I actually vote, unlike you (which I don't believe). I would be stupid not to be a registered Democrat in NYS, particularly if I want to vote in the primaries. NYS operates under a closed primary system, meaning only voters affiliated with a particular party may vote in its primary. The Democratic primary is the most contentious one with the most candidates and thus I want my vote to count. Now the general election thats a different story, I give every candidate a chance. Whoever I feel has the best ideas on the issues I care about, gets my vote. Doesnt matter if their from the Tea party, Communist party, the rent is too damm high party, Democratic, or Republican.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.