Jonnynonos and Chicago,

You guys are great. I have been saying similar things about the Outfit on mob forums for about three years now, but not based on any firsthand knowledge or anything; my statements have always been stuff that I just inferred from the cases that are actually made in the 21st century. It is gratifying to see that others actually in Chicago can back up my hunches, and that I'm not completely full of crap.

To his credit, IvyLeague has also been realistic about the Outfit.

I remember everyone making such a big deal out of Family Secrets when it happened, but to me it was like some weird tough-on-crime circus held by the government to show to the public that they were still serious about taking down criminals. But to me the best way to describe what it was like was a "dinosaur hunt", if that makes sense. I know the defendants in that case weren't the kind of people you should feel sorry for, but I almost did.

Those convictions would be a great thing to have on your resume if you're a cop or a prosecutor though! "I took down the heirs of Al Capone!" So badass! lol

Chuck Goudie is unintentional comedy gold. The way DiFronzo just looks at him in that stupid ambush interview is hysterical.